C-SIGMA membership is open to companies and orgnisations operating in the earth observation domain.
Members of C-SIGMA will enjoy a wide range of benefits which includes:
- Belong to a powerful industry association with representation throughout the international space and maritime community of interest
- Working toward assisting in the development of international standards and regulations affecting your organisations products and services
- Access to MyC-SIGMA- the private member portal on the C-SIGMA website- which provides specialist information documentation
- Receive continuous technical support and advice from the C-SIGMA Secretariat
Networking & Promotional Opportunities
- See your organisation’s profile on the C-SIGMA website
- Submit your organisation’s latest developments and events to feature in the C-SIGMA newsletter
- Receive industry news and developments, meeting reports, event summaries and updates direct to your inbox
- Avail of reduced rate participation in C-SIGMA meetings, which provide a uniquely focused forum for networking and business development
- Qualify to submit tenders to host C-SIGMA workshops
€999: Full Membership Large (for Government Bodies and Large Organisations)
€449: Full Membership SME (for SME’s, Educational Bodies and Full Membership Individuals)
€119: Associate Membership (Non voting)
Full membership is primarily for companies whose core business is in the manufacture, operation or servicing of Earth observation space systems, maritime radio communication or navigation systems or equipment. Full members are entitled to vote at C-SIGMA meetings and to nominate delegates for election to the C-SIGMA Board.
Associate Membership is available to companies or individuals that do not qualify for full membership, but have an interest in the field of maritime electronics, who support the aims of C-SIGMA and are prepared to play an active part in its work. They are not entitled to vote or to serve on the C-SIGMA Board, but they receive all the other benefits.